SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $50M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey!
Community Support at SuperRare
We're looking for an energetic, articulate and compassionate Community Support Specialist to lead our ongoing support efforts.
The success of our community of artists and collectors is central to everything we do at SuperRare.
Since we're building products at the bleeding edge of technology–from Ethereum smart contracts to 3D-sculpted digital artworks–there is a substantial need for support amongst SuperRare users as they discover and get familiar with the product.
What you'll do
- Manage inbound community support needs from Intercom, Discord, email, and social media platforms, helping to find solutions and educate users about the product
- Assist in the automation of common support questions & issues, using Intercom and other tools
- Conceive of and write help articles according to trends you're observing with support needs
- Track, organize and relay user issues to the product and engineering team
- Gather community feedback and create organized write-ups to convey trends, questions, issues etc. to the team
- Lead strategies around holistically reducing inbound support issues
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills, in both technical and non-technical contexts
- Experience with Intercom, Zendesk or similar support management & automation suites
- Ability to patiently, articulately and compassionately help members of the community with a variety of technical and related support needs
- Ability to notice related trends and issues and transform them into solutions both on the support and product side
- Experience with Web3 / Ethereum related support
- 1+ year of experience in a customer support or related role
- Experience at a startup or larger technology company, particularly around interfacing with a community of users & customers
If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!