SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $50M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey!
People and Talent at SuperRare
At SuperRare, our mission is to create a global art economy fit for the digital age. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter who is excited about digital art and NFTs to join our team. Reporting to the CEO you will own the full recruitment experience at SuperRare and be an ambassador for our company brand and culture. With strong sales knowledge, you will recruit candidates across all levels, end-to-end and think about ways to improve our candidate experience from start to finish.
- Develop a deep understanding of SuperRare's culture, products, strategic direction, and competitors, and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Help define and build the recruitment strategy & onboarding process
- Write effective job descriptions, define the hiring process and communicate with candidates
- Proactively source sales candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for fluid hiring
- Manage an efficient, full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring needs for multiple roles (phone screens, on-site interviews, negotiation and closing offers, etc.)
- Curate an exceptional candidate experience at each point of contact (initial outreach, phone screen, on-site, etc.)
- Identify talent market-facing collateral (blogs, social media, etc.) to engage and grow the overall talent pipeline for SuperRare.
You are a great candidate for this role if you have:
- Proven experience in technical recruitment processes & methodologies
- Startup environment
- Experience with remote hiring and onboarding
- Successfully sourced sales candidates, particularly for hard to fill roles
- A candidate focused mindset and the desire to innovate in how we recruit
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills.
You are an exceptional candidate for this role if you have
- Curiosity about our industry, passionate and not afraid to roll your sleeves up
- A desire to work in blockchain with a high degree of ownership and independence
- Experience building a premium tech or startup brand and/or recruiting in a mission-based organisation
- Proven success in growing pipelines of diverse candidates from underrepresented communities in tech.
If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you!