SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We've built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $20M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Software at SuperRare
The core of SuperRare is a cutting edge technology stack bringing together the Ethereum blockchain with immersive 3D and VR visual art. Started by technical founders, a strong engineering culture is at the heart of our company. We love collaboration, cross-functional thinking, and functional programming, especially Haskell and PureScript.
- Work closely with other engineers to see new products and features through development, giving feedback and ensuring we maintain a consistently high quality bar
- Help build a quality-driven engineering culture that ships products rapidly and with high confidence
- Plan, develop, and execute a test strategy for SuperRare products and platforms
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to the improve quality
- Implement and evolve QA processes and automation to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the product
- Partner with engineering team to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure reliability of product
- 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience
- Attention to visual detail – project management and front-end development experience is a plus
- Organizational, coordination, and multi-tasking experience
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems
- Communication, analytical and problem-solving experience
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools & automation frameworks
- Experience in managing black box and white box testing